Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD Olds 455 Eddy performer RPM heads, intake, carb ++PICS/INFO ADDED++

Putting a feeler out for a buddy who would like to sell this stuff.

Parts came off of a Mondello built Olds 455 in a motorhome, only [EDIT: less than 5000] miles on it and the bottom end let go.

Heads are in good shape, There are some rocker arms of unknown brand on there, I wouldn't run them but they are included. Obviously would need to give the heads a cleanup before using and maybe have a machine shop check them over but should be good to go. These are around a grand each, new from summit. Get these for a lot less!! Pics to come

Intake is an Edelbrock "oldsmobile 455" dual plane, I believe the # is 2151. Goes for $328 from summit but this one is in fantastic shape and can be had way way cheaper. Pics to come

Carb is an Edelbrock performer, not sure of the model # and CFM at the moment but will get it and post here. Carb is in excellent condition. Can be had way cheaper than new! Pics to come

I will get pics and exact part #'s and update this post as soon as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to PM me and I can get you any info, etc. These parts can be had for a great price...a real screamin deal for a top end package for your olds 455

Thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sounds like a good deal for an Olds guy! 455s are hard running engines and this would be nice icing on the cake

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the bump, Mexican Bob.

Here's pics and specific part #'s and prices! My friend is looking to get half of new prices quite a deal. [Correction to my original post: Miles on this stuff was under 5000 miles - not "a couple thousand"]. Anyway those are motorhome miles, Everything is very good, almost new condition! Needs to be cleaned up and put on your Olds!

Carb is Edelbrock Performer #1411, 750 cfm electric choke. $360 new from Summit, he wants $180

Intake is Edelbrock Performer # 2151, dual plane spread bore. $328 new from Summit, he is asking $160

Heads are Edelbrock Performer # 60519, They are $1970 a pair new from Summit. These have rockers included, they are of an unknown brand, one rocker is damaged (rocker needle bearings let go and chewed the bottom end up) So I wouldn't recommend using the rockers but they are included. Also INCLUDED with the heads is a FULL SET of ARP HEAD BOLTS. He wants $1000 for the pair of heads, rockers and ARP bolts. Please contact me if you need more detailed pics/info on the heads, I can help.

Thanks for looking, Pics:

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Craig , those heads have the chevy studs and rockers for full adjustment from mondello. Nothing wrong with running that. Good deal.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mario thanks. Just not super familiar with these heads and any mods by mondello, me being a Mopar guy.

Anyway, this stuff sold awhile back guess I should note that here in case anyone else looks at this ad

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Oh ok my bad. :). Glad it sold for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts