Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found your site. Cool. I was born in 1950. So I remember the gasser wars.
I started to build a 1962 falcon gasser. Just cutting down a f100 axle fora sky high look.
Made a set of ladder bars like a t-bolt. Now it's Time to check out what is going on here.
That's for a cool site
Mike in Delaware

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Welcome Mike ..... sounds like you are having FUN building your Falcon.

Lots of people doing the same as you at different stages from just starting to complete cars. Check out the "project section"..... great builds of all makes, shapes & sizes..... and LOTS of information about all aspects of building a gasser-styled car.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Welcome Mike.
love to see the falcon pics when you can post them.
mario

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
It's about time we finally got a Falcon on the forum!!! Wait--What??? HA! A big welcome to our world here Mike. Very glad you came in from the cold and brought the Falcon with you. Gotta pop some pics in here for us to see it. Enjoy your stay and get the Falcon done and on the road.

Mark

·
Administrator
13,416 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike! We have more than Falcon gassers in common! I was also born in 1950, and have a '63 Falcon Futura gasser. Looking forward to seeing how yours is coming out, so hope you start a project thread!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the kind words. I posted some pictures in the album ?? Not sure where they are but feel free to find them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts