Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled upon this site the otherday. Hoping to get some inspiration on a project i got. I have owned a 38 chevy coupe since 1974. It was set up gasser style when I bought it. I have transformed it a couple of times last one in the 90's as a Streetrod. I grew out of that several years ago and now want to go back to gasser with it.
Looking forward to sharing some knowledge here.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Welcome ti the site. Post some pics when you get a chance. You dont see too many Chevys from that time frame.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
It's funny how many peole follow the fads but many seem to return to the original Gasser days. I tell you. It's in the blood. Welcome and you got in just in time to be wished A Very Merry Christmas Lobucrod. You are now officially one of the family. Glad you could join. Looking forward to you build. Mark L

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
...... I have owned a 38 chevy coupe since 1974. It was set up gasser style when I bought it. I have transformed it a couple of times last one in the 90's as a Streetrod. I grew out of that several years ago and now want to go back to gasser with it.
Looking forward to sharing some knowledge here.
Back in the early '70's I owned a '40 Chevy hot rod..... At the time street rods/rodding was what everyone was doing.

Although I appreciate the quality workmanship of the street rods built both THEN and NOW I never got into the street rod scene. Nor did they think much about my "hot rod Chevy". Built by "low-buck high school hot rodders" in the '60's it hardly resembled any of the "street rod fads" of then or now.

The tables have turned..... gassers have returned to their former greatness.

Welcome to the GHR Forum.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome Lobucrod! Good to have you aboard. You'll find a lot of great guys here with a wealth of knowledge and egar to share. Lookin' forward to seeing your '38 and watching your retransformation. :D

And.........Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
107 Posts
hi ya and welcome. good to have you here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts