Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
HhEEEEYY! were you the cave man under the rock on the tv insurance commercial? LOL. Welcome hope you enjoy the site.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Heeellllo! Welcome aboard. "Dig in" and you'll find out we're a bunch of gasserholics..... we're from the old school, most of us anyway, and we love pics! :D

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A big welcome to the forum. If you like gassers then you're home. Anything and everything is welcome. Glad you found us. Mark L

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
not a gasser owner...just dig-um. I have a 65 Olds F85/Cutlass street bracket car.Don't think I've ever seen a Cutlass? gasser. Just starting to look around for a shell to do something with. Momma gave me the green light finally.

·
Administrator
13,337 Posts
My wife never knew what she was saying OK to when she said "Go for it" back in summer of 2010. Bought my 100% stock Austin in July of 2010, and she rarely saw me for about 6 months as I worked every week night, and weekend until I retired in Nov. and then 7 days a week after that! :)
Any ideas of what base body/car you would like to build from?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
late 40's, early to mid 50's Olds or Chevy body. I WILL run an Olds BB in it and maybe some day when $ is right, a 4 speed done correctly. I already spend most of my time in the garage/shop anyway, she'll never see it comin....she has a sewing room I stay out of and she gives me the same respect in the shop, seems to work out pretty good

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
That's cool! I had a '65 F85 back in the day. It just got me to and from school and work. That's not exactly true.... but I can't tell everything. :D I always wondered what it would have been like with a big block in 'er. Hummmm?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts