Gasser HotRod Forums banner

Off for a little R&R

438 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  sbauman2 
#1 ·
This time tomorrow night I'll be in Puerto Vallarta drinking margaritas and eating fish tacos. I know for sure if Road Angel were still with us he'd be coming back with one of his pearls about eating the taco in Mexico; probably something about not eating it if it smells bad, man I miss him.
Hopefully when I get back Dave will have taken his freshly minted gasser for a ride and done a couple burn outs on video.

Adios

#4 ·
So I'm back from vacation; it was efin great but like most vacations to short. Instead of replying to all the various posts I'll just do a collective "thumbs up" to all posts except for Dave. CONGRATS on a successful maiden voyage!!! Car looks and sounds great; can't wait for a burn out video.
Including a photo of the view from our room and the walk right from our room to the beach. This was taken about 6am, by 7:30 the clouds burn off but it makes for a nice, cool morning to sit on the patio and enjoy breakfast.

Water Plant Sky Wood Vegetation

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.