Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
I'll throw this in for starters. How's this for oddball?

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,758 Posts
I thought both of my cars were oddball choices when I decided to build them. But it took just a quick search on google to find out there were a huge number of early Falcons done as gassers. The early Austin is still OK, as I've never found another one done as a gasser. Saw a couple done as street rods, but not a gasser.
I personally like seeing something different built as a gasser. More important to me that it's done right, than what car was chosen to do it. Traditional gasser fans wont approve of something different, but build it for yourself, not for the crowd. People told me my Austin would look like a London cab gasser. But I didn't really care, as I could see it's potential.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
It Ain't a Gasser but It's Bad Ass and an Odd Ball

How about a blower mounted a top an intercooler with 2 4" carb spacers and then just for good measure twin turbos. The only thing missing is a 4 stage nitrous system.

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
Here is an "Altered" on the way to becoming Gasser?

This guy frequents a local car show with this Nova but I have never crossed paths with him to talk with him about his plans.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.