Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this site from a google search so I thought I`d join since I like old gassers. Been a muscle car guy for years, chevelles and el caminos, but I have always liked the gassers just never able to get one together. Going to be starting on a 46 chevy truck that is probably more rat rod than gasser but its still going to be a fun hot rod. Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Anthony

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome to the site Anthony ! Show us some pics of your rig. Maybe we can corrupt you into pulling a few leafs out of the rear springs and adding them to the front. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the site Anthony ! Show us some pics of your rig. Maybe we can corrupt you into pulling a few leafs out of the rear springs and adding them to the front. :)
Well its actually going to have leafs up front but not originals. I dont have any pics of the truck since its still sitting in my buddys back yard but I will start a build thread when I get started.

The pick I posted is not my truck but is a 37 chevy and is the truck I`m using as a model to build mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Anthony! Wont take long looking around here, and you'll be looking for a gasser project!
Thanks. Someday I`d like to build a legit gasser but right now I`m going to do this truck on a budget and then sell it, hopefully for a small profit so I can do the next one and eventually be able to build a keeper.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Hi Anthony, welcome to the site. I think when you look around you will see that we like all forms of cars/trucks and SUV's. lowrider to street freak. Enjoy your time.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Crystal Coast also Anthony. It's great to have another truck project to watch. I am planning to start completion of a '50 Ford f1 Rat Rod/Street Rod/Altered in the near future. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Ajs. First thing in owning an addiction is admitting to it. Let it in. Let it fill you with love man. Start your project and never look back. Think of this forum as a meeting place for people with like addictions.

HI, i'M MARK AND I'M GASSER ADDICT.

Now see how easy that is--??? Welcome to our little corner of the world and enjoy the high. Glad you joined in and have fun.

Mark

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Mark. I admitted my addiction about 25 years ago. Worked on my first muscle car when I was 13yrs old, got my own muscle car when I was 17 and been through many cars since. Never had a gasser but some day. My little project will be close but just not sitting high.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts