Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to introduce myself and see what was in the forums, I have been a long time car player and have recently joined the gasser vision and started the conversion process on my 55 2Dr Wagon.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Welcome aboard, carslayer55! I had to look up where the heck Benton City was. Kinda Tri-Cities area it looks like. Love '55s and always like the look of a rodded up 2-door wagon. Can't wait to see your vision.

There's a 2-door '55 locally here for about $3k that looks promising if someone else wants to join in.

Mike

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Another big welcome to you Carslayer. Love 2 dr wagons. First car I ever did an engine swap on was my buddy's '55 2dr wagon. He got it when he turned 16 and got his license, but it came with a 6 and three speed OD. We swaped in a nice 283 with a mild cam and 4 barrel. With the OD you got 4:10 gears so it ran pretty well. Lots 'o memories with that car. Glad you could join and start a build thread in the project section so we can see what the heck you're up to. Good luck with your ride and I'm looking forward to seeing it. Mark L

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i am trying to figure out how to get profile pics and albums set up on my profile, i guess thats why i have always stuck to cars and not been a computer guy?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts