Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All,

New to the forum. I am starting my first gasser project and found this site so I figured I would join. The car is a 1952 Ford tudor Mainline. Plan is to make a "streetable" gasser that will be good for moderate road trips and such. The family and I like to drive our cars and look forward to taking a gasser on the road. Looking forward to hearing from you all out there and I plan on starting a build thread here once I get some pictures downloaded. Take care.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We love new members and it appears you already know to start your personal build thread and hopefully add plenty of photos and written build updates. I personally will be looking forward to your to your 52 Mainline thread as I have a 53 Mainline. Don't be a stranger to the site.

·
Administrator
13,872 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
The '52 Ford is a great body style, and should make a cool gasser! Your idea to make it road worthy will provide a gasser that you'll enjoy far more if you can drive it almost anywhere you want to.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Welcome Hotrod1937. I know steve is a big fan of yours. Well we all are actually. Love to watch a build Come together. Lots of photos Please and long stories. Tends to help all of us Keep motivated.
nice ride.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Welcome from St. louis! Since I have had mine on the street (about 3 months) I drive it everywhere- Home depot, mcdonalds etc.... I love it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Greetings All,

New to the forum. I am starting my first gasser project and found this site so I figured I would join. The car is a 1952 Ford tudor Mainline. Plan is to make a "streetable" gasser that will be good for moderate road trips and such. The family and I like to drive our cars and look forward to taking a gasser on the road. Looking forward to hearing from you all out there and I plan on starting a build thread here once I get some pictures downloaded. Take care.
Always liked that body style , should be a real sharp gasser .. Good luck, I listen to what these guys have done , try to use what I can.. 👍

1 - 8 of 8 Posts