Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....from SoCal. 58 yrs old, moved to SoCal from New York in 69 @ age 14 pretty much at the height of the Golden Years of Drag Racing. After reading about all the SoCal strips as a kid in New York, imagine my thrill moving here then. Tons of strips, straight axle cars were daily transportation and Muscle Cars were the big thing. Quite a time. I've had over 600 vehicles of interest over the years. Did a LOT of street racing in the San Fernando Valley from the mid 70's to the mid 80's. If you condone street racing, please keep it to yourself. It's the backbone of most sanctioned racing today. We raced in the middle of the night in Industrial areas with zero traffic and zero cross streets. If anyone was behaving unsafely, they were forced to leave and invited back the next week if they agreed to our level of safety. I've been a proud member of Big Willie and Tomika's Brotherhood of Street Racers for around 20 years now. If someone can easily tell me how to get from Imageshack or Photobucket to here I'll try and post more of some of the cars I've had

Attachments

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome to the site Groucho. Check out the general thread, it has a really good guide on how to post photos. Looking forward to seeing some of your cars.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Hey welcome Groucho. Followed you on the HAMB and glad to have you here.

Just grab the share links (highlight and copy) on your photo site and click on the icon that is between the globe and the film reel above and insert (paste) the link. Pretty easy.

Mike

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome Groucho! It's good to have you aboard. Sounds like a very interesting hotrod past.... looking forward to hearing and seeing more. :)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Sorry I took so long to welcome you to the forum. I've seen your car many times and I LOVE early Corvettes. I'm very glad that you could join up. Looking forward to an in depth description and more pics of your car.

Mark L

1 - 11 of 11 Posts