Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
The older brother of my best buddy from two years old on up had a power blue Plymouth just like that back in '62 or '63 (we were 10-11 then). The cartoon Peanuts had just become popular around then so he named his Plymouth "Peanuts". The pics or your car (is that a Dodge?) really brought back some great memories. I thank you for that. Have fun with that thing. Any mods to make or are you just going to enjoy it the way it is? Mark L

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All original 50 Plymouth, just gonna rock it the way it is with the straight 6 flathead and 3 on the tree!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Onre of the most fun cars I've driven was a stock surviver early Ford pick up. The first for a flat head V8--'32???. I worked in a Chevy garage while in high school ('68-'70) and one of our mechanics was a Model T expert. One customer had and daily used this little pickup on a farm no less. I don't remember what the problem was but we had to go get it one day with the wrecker, fix it and then they let me drive it back. Probably about 25 miles away. That was fun. I've had really nice and fast cars in my life that little pick up was "FUN". Mark L

1 - 12 of 12 Posts