Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have been lurking for along time it seems, I just acquired a 1963 dodge Dart GT, Its a straight axle car( I don't want to call it a gasser, due to the fact well it never raced in the gasser class at anytime.). It's a super solid car, has a 383 big block in it , automatic. I plan on making it a reliable street car, with maybe a test and tune night in its future, here and there. I tried to post pics, but for some reason, I can't seem to get it figured out to load it from the I pad.. I can email them to someone if they wanna post them... Anyway I have a lot of questions on making this thing drive the way it should, along with keeping the " gasser" vibe.... So as they say let the show begin!

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Welcome aboard! That sounds like a cool car. If you want to pm me the shots I will load them. I use Photobucket to store images online and it's really easy. Might give that a try.

Mike

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome Kentucky. Great having you join us. Those early small Darts make great Gasser style cars. Looking forward to seeing your car and reading more about it. Glad you're here. Mark L

·
Administrator
13,415 Posts
Welcome Lrs30! Small American compacts from the 60's! Great gasser format! We're not sticklers about using the "gasser" terminology here, so don't worry about calling your car a gasser on this forum!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome Lrs30!,,,,No more LURKING, glad your out of the shadows,,Looking forward to this "show"!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Ah ha, another lurking spy. Great to have another MOPAR on the site. I don't think anyone hear will get on you about calling it a gasser. We just love these style of cars. The originals are great, but most of us build what we can and enjoy them. Welcome!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome to G.H. R. from deep South Texas this is a good site. Lots of good info.,lots to see and do here enjoy. In my opinion traditional gassers with the "nosebleed stance" ROCKS! Gassers have been a part of tradition for decades. I too have had problems with loading pictures. Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome lrs30. Looking forward to the pics. I store my pics on Pinterest in several different albums. Easy to use and copy url's from (at least with my smartphone). Neat photosharing site for dummies like me. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts