Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Adminstrator And Sheet Metal Junkie
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
We moved into the Bloomsburg property late summer, early fall. With a pile of excavating left to do, we will start back up in spring or late spring, depending on weather and how much rain we get. Once that's done, we will start thinking about cement, and wiring. I have to dig a trench about 100 feet to get to the pole. I might put new service in the other garage, and run that underground. Permitting will be a bit easier. Here's what we have so far.

Here you can see the white garage, which is 28X40 and will help with having a bit more room.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Wow 28x40. That's a dream garage. I bet you'll fill that up in no time. :)

·
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well Mario, the 28X40 is the small white garage, which I call dads garage. :) The new shop is 40X50 and we have a small barn with an loft for storage, and a 18X20 carport for grounds equipment, that's closed in on three sides. There's plenty of room for a lean to in the back of the new shop. But have to concentrate on getting the shop finished. We have the old property least out for a two year agreement to purchase. So things will go a bit smoother when that's gone.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Holy moly I didn't pick up on that. Yes you pointed that out under the photo. That's huge.

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
Between the two shops you should have plenty of room for your projects, and customer projects! I'm very envious of your new setup!

·
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here's before we started, we would move the blue car port and the building would go right there.

Here's just as we started with excavating.

Here's a look at the other buildings.

Annie likes it here, lots of deer come threw here and leave her to sent.

We wanted to put the new shop to the left of the white garage. However, there is a stream that runs underground and the excavator felt it would cause future problem, even with a pipe installed.

It all sits on 10 acres so maybe in the future I can add some storage space/buildings.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Annie looks like a pitbull wanting to dress like a dobermann. :). She's a great dog. My kinda dog. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts