Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to add some new pics to my profile but it keeps comming up -error,image cannot be moved-even though I have reduced the size. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
I'm looking into it. I can't add pics to my gallery either and I used to be able to without issues. Mine starts to load, but then just wont finish. I can load the same pics in my Photobucket account without a problem, and then post them here, but can't load them in my gallery project journal.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Something is going on with the sight , I had no trouble downloading pics before and I know next to nothing about computors!Hope you can find out whats wrong. Let us know if you get it fixed.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
I think that there is a size (both memory and x by y) limit.

My files below are less than 150KB and are about 800x600 or less. Try that.

Mike

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
All my pictures are around 1.0 mb, and have always loaded fine previously. Not sure why they no longer load, but hopeully the new owner's administrator will answer my PM and figure it out for us.

·
Administrator
317 Posts
Hey guys I am getting our tech team to look at this issue with the gallery. I was able to upload a picture in my album no problem with a 530k sized picture. If you guys are receiving error messages, please post the error message content or take a screen shot of the error message so I can forward it to our tech team

Marco

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
I don't get an error or message. It simply shows the link to the picture once I hit "uplod", and then doesn't take me to the next step. I open my album, hit browse, add the picture, hit upload, and that's as far as it goes. Bottom left of my screen does say "Done with errors", but nothing else.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just tried to download a pic -400x300 Same thing-error:image could not be moved. Maybe Im doing something wrong Or my computor hates me!

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
All computers hate me! But I was able to load the exact same sized pictures previously until about 4-6 weeks ago.

·
Administrator
317 Posts
ok so the settings of the pictures should be no more than the maximum widht/height of 800x600 image. It can not exceed that or it wont load.

If you are receiving an error when uploading pictures less than the maximum widht/heigh, please take a print screen shot for me so I can forward it to the tech team. They need to see the error message occurring.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pics are looks so great,.
I have a part time business of Metal Scrap that's why i am looking for the Metal Scrap yard in the NY any body suggest me some Metal Scrap yard in this area,.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts