Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having fun with the front. the riviera doesnt have a rad. support when you take out the wheel wells there is no support.. so i have to make one..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the fender wells make up the support. i will mock one up and make it adjustable so i can line up the fenders and hood. it should be a little bit of a pain but fun aswell

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i keep trying but no luck with the pics i will have to open a new tread for every picture..

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Don't give up! There is an easy way if you want the images to appear at the bottom as attachments instead of in the body of the message, you don't even have to resize them. The image at the bottom of my truck was over 2 megs and when I attached it the program automatically resized it to fit here.

Just click on the 'Go Advanced' button under the 'Quick Reply' window. Under 'Additional Options' select the 'Manage Attachments' button. This will open a window for you to choose a photo. Just click 'Add Files' to open the window that will allow you to bring your photos over. Click 'Select Files' to browse your folder where you store your images on your computer and select the image you want to import. You can select more than one image. When you have them all click on 'Upload Files' and they will appear like the one at the bottom.

To have them appear in the body like this one:

they need to be on the web somewhere so you can copy the URL of it's location. There is a button above the box where you enter the message (like I'm typing right now) that looks like a picture of a tree (to the right of the envelope and the left of the film strip). Paste the URL of the photo there.

After you do it a few times you will be a pro. Let me know if I can help you more. You can PM me if you want.

I just added myself to Vall's photobucket link. You get 2GB for free. This image is from there. Just click on the 'direct' share on the right of the photo and the link is automatically copied so all you have to do to insert it here is click on the photo button above (the tree) right click and paste and it appears here when you're done.

Mike

Attachments

·
Adminstrator And Sheet Metal Junkie
3,068 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i figured away to fab a rad support. im going to cut off the front of the wheel wells that made a rad support and im going to reasemble just what i need for support then weld it solid...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts