Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site , been looking for site that's accepting of our rambler. No names - but some sites frown upon our little toy . My brother and I just finished it this summer . It has a 1970 440 hp mopar with an 833 4 speed and an 8 3/4 diff. -4:56 gear . We started with a 58,000 mile rambler 770 ,it's got tri stage pearl and 1969 cuda buckets and all re skinned with deep maroon . Also 3" pipes with flow masters and manual wing nut cut outs . This is our 1st straight axle build , we are having too much fun !!! I be had some cool rides (29 model a chopped/354 he I with zoomies etc...) was the last one , this one wins hands down. Till later. Todd

Attachments

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. You've found your home here Todd. We love all forms of Gassers, traditional, Street Freak, or just plain wild and different. I'm building a '63 Pontiac Catalina Gasser. Everyone gives me fantastic energy and we all have each others backs. Why ANYONE would not like that Rambler I can't even imagine. It is really cool. I have a soft spot the '63/'64 Ramblers. I like the looks. They are cleanly and simply designed and make great race cars, especially Gassers. If you are still building it, start a project thread in the Project section so we can see what all you have there and what you are doing with it. Glad you joined in and enjoy your stay. Forgot to add, that 440/4 speed/4:56 should push that thing really strong down the raod, it has to be one HELL of a ride. Can you say--WHITE KNUCKLE??? LOL.

OH. By the way---WELCOME HOME!!

Mark L

·
Administrator
13,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You and your car will be right at home here! We're all outcasts of some sort with our gassers, and all feel right at home here! The Rambler is a very cool body style, and the 440 Mopar should really motivate it!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Great car. Love me some AMC cars. Several here on the site. If you have photos of the build, start a build thread and catch us up on the car. Put your feet up and stay awhile. Welcome to the madness.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard, Todd. Great lil' Rambler! You'll not see any frowns here! Some of the greatest guys on the planet here with a passion for the not so norm! Kick back and enjoy...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts