Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Im new to this forum, and to the gasser world too. I worked my all year at my dad's hardware store to make enough money to by a gasser project. Hes not into cars though. I have worked on a lot of cars with some friends and my older brother though. Im just going to do my best and have fun with it. Glad I have a resource to ask for help. Thanks for having me.

Pat

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome Pat. Glad you joined. Pitch the questions and I'm quite confident you'll get plenty of qualified answers! :)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome Pat. As already stated, everyone here is interested in every bodies project and ready and waiting to help if you need it. Glad you found us so enjoy the forum and lets us have the details. If you love the gasser style the you're already one of the family.

Mark L

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! I bought it an old 58 Ford Edsel from my neighbor who told me it could be a cool gasser. Its a 265 door ranger with a solid body but its really just a shell. Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Im sure i will be asking lots of questions!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I remember a '58 Ford Street freak ( way up in the air etc) in the Chicago area back when I lived in Wisconsin, and it looked fantastic. I think an Edsel would be off the chart. Looking forward to what you have I mind. Mark L

·
Registered
699 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like an interesting Gasser build. Be sure to post up some pictures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts