Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member, Arizona, E. Valley. Looking for other gasser lovers in the general Phoenix area.

Like to see your cars or projects.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking at 55 Chevys right now. I have a sand rail that I want to sell or trade. Don't know if you are aware but just over the California border past Yuma there is a huge area of sand dunes. It's been a fun "sport" for many years but I'm done with it. Time to move on. I am crazy about the gasser look.

At 60 plus years old I've seen em all over the years.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Welcome to the site. I am sure you will find a number of 55 Chevy builds here to watch and also some fellow gasser nuts in the Phoenix area. Enjoy and start a build thread when find a car to start on.

·
Registered
354 Posts
55 Chevy is a "textbook" example of a car that can work as a gasser. Also my personal favorite tri five. Really hard to go wrong with that! Best of luck finding what you want, and please post pics and questions. Lots of talented hotrodders here

·
Registered
644 Posts
Welcome to the rubber room. There's something really wrong with all of us. Who in there right mind would want to drive an ill handling high horsepower upside down flying coffin? ME!! Cool choice if you can find one that's not a JILLION bucks.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Hey rbtempe, nice to have you on board here. I'm near 59th Ave and Greenway in Glendale, what's your cross streets? Do you get up to the Pavillions or do you ever get to the cruise on central? I hope you find the right car for you. Nothing gets the looks more than a Gasser. Glad you joined up. You can really rely on these guys here. No egos (only when we are in our cars, LOL), everyone has each others backs. All great people with fantastic amounts of experience and talent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts