Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site and it looked interesting as I have been racing gassers and modified production cars since the mid60's.
My current ride is a 1958 Morris Minor that I built from the ground up.Tube chassis small block Ford motor.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard, Sassoman. Very cool ride and quite interesting. Would love to see more pics and some history of your build. Hope you'll enjoy yourself here.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A great big welcome to the forum. That Morris is great. I second the request to show your old cars and add that any of your old stories would be great to see. Thanks for joining the group here and I hope you enjoy it.
Mark L

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcome to the site.Here is a picture of my last Gasser before I quit racing,it was called Faded Memories and had a following in the southeast.It was quite a crowd pleaser with some 300 foot wheelstands and 9 second passes.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Welcome Sassoman....... Lots of "mini-gassers" here. Looking forward to hearing & seeing more about your Morris.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I forgot to mention that I am also working on an altered wheelbase 57 Chevy Wagon aka Short Hauler. It is a shorty wagon.Will post progress photos of that car also.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts