Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for letting me join, my name is Todd and I am collecting parts to build a tri 5 gasser for street and race duty, I have a 468/400 combo just need to find a project.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Hi Todd,
Welcome to the forum. There are lots of smart and talented members on here more than willing to share their experience and knowledge with you. If you have the time start reading through some of the members build threads; lots of different ways to achieve the same ends.
Start your own build thread so we can keep up with your build, and photos; lots of photos.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Hey Todd welcome ....Tri-Five ...they are classics in there own righ..t have bees seeing a lot of project ones on craigslist here in washington as well as a few wagons

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome.
We love projects.
My vote out of that pack is for a 55!
Your going to like it here, post pics, of everything!

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
Welcome Todd! Sorry I missed your post before! I've done a few cars around an engine and drivetrain, and later finding a body. Not a bad way to start a gasser build!

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Welcome Todd. Hope you find your project soon. Tri 5 is always killer. Njoy the forum.
There is a yellow 55 or 6 Buick 4dr under a tarp in my neighborhood. Don't know what his plan is. I don't see mechanic activity when I pass. If you need I can ask what he's doing with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts