Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, new member from Louisiana with a new project, a 1949 Ford Anglia. Its definitely a project. It has a good straight body without rust but will need a new frame built and everything else. Thinking of putting in a 350 sb with the new Hilborn or Englese fuel injection with computer control, straight front axle gasser style with a Muncie 4 speed. I will be asking alot of question from the members here as I have never built a gasser.
Thanks
Rod Coats

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Good morning, new member from Louisiana with a new project, a 1949 Ford Anglia. Its definitely a project. It has a good straight body without rust but will need a new frame built and everything else. Thinking of putting in a 350 sb with the new Hilborn or Englese fuel injection with computer control, straight front axle gasser style with a Muncie 4 speed. I will be asking alot of question from the members here as I have never built a gasser.
Thanks
Rod Coats

That will be a killer gasser. Welcome to the forum. I would give up my mg for an Anglia in a heartbeat.
Post pics for us in the project thread. We would love to see it.
Mario

·
Registered
643 Posts
Howdy, Welcome! Looking forward to it!

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rod Coats! An Anglia is one of the favorites for a gasser build! Looking forward to seeing it!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Welcome Rod. Look around and stay awhile. looking forward to watching your Anglia progress. Start a build thread and ask away on the questions.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A big welcome to the forum Rod. Great first name by the way. Anglias say Gasser like no other. I'm glad you decided to join in here so we can watch your progress and even get in a little advice here and there. It's going to be killer.

Mark

·
Registered
643 Posts
Well that's different,,anyone going to take a stab at translating?

What jumps out at me is the "sexy noel" in the middle,,,something about getting frisky on a cold Christmas night?,,,hahahaha

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Well that's different,,anyone going to take a stab at translating?

What jumps out at me is the "sexy noel" in the middle,,,something about getting frisky on a cold Christmas night?,,,hahahaha
this is what google translate says is written. Not sure how accurate and not sure how comfortable I am with someone posting this on our thread.
it says:

Removed the translation for safety reasons

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I sent this to our host administrator but as usual a snails pace.
I think it should be removed
Mario

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
You should delete the translation post too. Just in case it's being used for communication in the wrong places.
Thanks vall
Mario

1 - 15 of 15 Posts