Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I just found this forum and have enjoyed poking around so much that I've joined up. My major interest is in motorsports, more specifically track and drag racing, I lean towards Gasser-style cars and really like smaller ones, Austins, Henry Js, random British sedans and such. I'm currently working on putting together a Ford powered Austin A35, but also have an MGA "Gasser" in the works as well.

The stranger, the better I guess.

I'm honestly looking forward to being here, hope that I can contribute to the collective knowledge.

Thanks,

T

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A big sloppy welcome to you Tommy. Glad you found us and joined in. I saw your post in the projects area and commented there too. Looks like we can add another pair of English mini cars to the fold. Looking forward to watching the builds.

Mark

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome to the site. Interesting selection on the cars. Should be a handful on the track when done. Enjoy yourself and stay awhile.

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
Welcome! A man after my own heart! If it's weird and offbeat, I love them; especially little cars with big engines!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome ! I've been looking around on the forum(s) and already found such a wealth of knowledge and solutions to "problems" that I didn't even know that I was going to run into.

TERRIFIC ! ! ! I really mean that, just a terrific site ! !

T

1 - 11 of 11 Posts