Gasser HotRods banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found the place tonite and have found I already know a few of the members here. I`ve been a gasser fan since forever. My current car is a `60 Falcon with a 351 Cleveland & Toploader 4 speed onto a 9" . Spent the last summer working out the new car bugs, hope they are all gone for this year. Also just started a new gasser it`s a `47 Austin A40 . I`ve about got the new chassis finished for it and ready to build the roll cage . Here`s a couple of pix for now. Later,Gasserman DSC_7930.jpg 100_0889.jpg 100_0910.jpg

·
Registered
107 Posts
hi gman and welcome. good to have you here. very cool toys. that 47 is going to be so cool.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the welcomes, The Falcon was just to keep me off the streets at night is what the wife tells me.Hope we got all the new car bugs worked out for this year. Gasserman

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome gasserman. Good top see you made it over here. Lots of happy non judgemental guys here. It's all about having fun. Enjoy. Mark L

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Austin is getting another SB Ford with a automatic. It`s a mild 10.5 compression motor, 1- 4 barrel carb and a Comp Cams Magnum 305 hydraulic . I`m even thinking of some 3.89 or 4.10 gears instead of the deeper stuff. Hope to get the body set over on the new chassis this weekeknd. Gasserman

1 - 13 of 13 Posts