Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
morning mate - welcome from new Zealand.
cool looking pickup - cant see why you would want to swap that for a henry j ??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
morning mate - welcome from new Zealand.
cool looking pickup - cant see why you would want to swap that for a henry j ??
Good afternoon SharpMark. I always wanted a Henry J gasser and have been looking for one but found this 50 Stude while looking. Not thinking about swapping.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Hi Nitro, welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay. There are a few Stude coupes here, and a Henry J or two. Take a look around, stay awhile. Cool truck though, raise the front hmmm. We will get you in trouble probably.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Welcome to gasserhotrods Nitro. Nice Pickup truck. Hope you enjoy the site. Post any pics you can about any of your projects past or current.
mario

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome NitroNut. Great having you and your truck join in the fun here. I think you need to reinforce that Stude for towing service, find that Henry J and build a Gasser, and use the Stude to tow the gasser torgether. Would make an outstanding duo. Glad you joined in here and looking forward to a Hanry J build whne you get that far. Mean while enjoy your stay here.

Mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks yall. I'm sure gonna need some advice on keeping this truck running good. First time with the BBC tunnel ram.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I have seen this on another site I visit. Just keeps on reviving old threads and putting up pix of vendors items. Like a slimy booger, won't go away!

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
I have seen this on another site I visit. Just keeps on reviving old threads and putting up pix of vendors items. Like a slimy booger, won't go away!
Did you mean this type of action, or this particular named user? I sent him a PM, but haven't gotten a response. Hope he's not trying to get to his 10 post minimum and then slam us with spam. He'll be gone quickly if that's the case.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Not the same user name. But the same MO. Suddenly disappeared from the other site, after about 6 months of the same BS.

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
Oh, it wont last 6 months here with me. This type of stuff wont make 30 days if nothing productive is added to our forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts