Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Putting together a 64 Nova Wagon gasser. Don't know how to post pics but updates can be seen @ Gilles rods and customs on Facebook. The guy has 5 amazing gassers he's building and should be on the road this summer.

1st gasser was a C/G 52 Henry J in the early 70's. Sold it when I started a family but stayed into drag racing with various street cars until I built a 55 Chev Super Gas car in the late 80's.Sold it and just recently sold my street rod 32 pickup and 30 coupe to purchase a 55 Chev 4 door wagon and a 64 Nova wagon that is now being made into a street gasser. See you on the road this Summer if all goes according to plan.

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Welcome to the gasser forum Johnny! The Nova wagon will be a cool gasser, and enough weight over the rear wheels to hook up well! It takes 10 posts here before pictures or links can be added, so stick around and you can start a project thread. I don't do FB, so can't see the site you recommended.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome, dittos on the Facebook comment here, we look forward to pics on our forum where they will be appreciated! 64 Nova wagon,,, solid choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts