Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
New guy here from Ontario Canada.
Been interested in all kinds of hot rods and race cars since I was a kid.
Current projects include a '30 Model A coupe that is really more of an Altered than a Gasser,due to it's lack of fenders and pretty severe engine setback,and a couple others I will get to a bit later on....
Thanks,and be safe

Scott

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome to the forum Scott. Are you frozen or just half thawed?? Been a real challenge this year for everyone in winter conditions. Glad you joined up and joined in. Great community here and everyone has each others back. We love, but most of all appreciate, every kind build in here. Bring on your builds and your experiences, we love all input. Looking forward to seeing your cars.

Mark

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Scott......Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a bunch guys!
Well.....still collecting parts for my A coupe build,but I will post up some pics as soon as I get a 57 olds housing under it,and get my parts sorted out to bolt the B&M HydroStick to the Hemi.(Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.Seems like these parts don't grow on trees anymore!)
The other two are a 66 Mustang coupe I bough tasty first car,which is now done as a radio and heater delete,289/4- spd SuperStock style car.Just getting it ready to run the Meltdown drags in Byron Illinois in July.
And finally a 65 Fastback shell which I picked up to do an A/FX clone car with.Its rough,but should make a nice one by the time I get all the surgery done.:)

Thanks again for the warm welcome,

Scott

·
Administrator
13,427 Posts
Welcome aboard Scott! I recognize you from many posts at the HAMB forum in the Gasser can/can't have section!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Hi Scott, welcome to the madness, sounds like you are already at work on numerous projects. Always wanted a 65 or 66 fastback. Thought they were great looking cars. Looking forward to your build threads.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Welcome to the forum Scott
Great forum , great guys, great cars.
Mario

1 - 9 of 9 Posts