Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just figured I'd introduce myself. Name's Scott, and I live in beautiful Bigfork, Montana. I currently have a mostly original 63 comet v8 that I drive everyday, and fully intend on making a cool old gasser out of. Looking forward to spending hours reading through the knowledge in this forum.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Welcome Scott to the forum. Great guys here and great information. Glad you joined in. That Comet is a perfect platform for a Gasser.

Mark

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Welcome to the forum Scott. Great project choice. Will look real cool as a gasser.
Mario

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome Scott. Glad you joined and make yourself at home here. I think you'll find just about any information needed, a real great bunch of guys, a wealth of knowledge and an eagerness to share and assist in most any way possible. If it's support you need.... you found it! Good luck with your Comet Gasser project and I look forward to watching and sharing your progress. :)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll be doing most of my parts collecting while I drive it until winter, then hopefully I'll get to hit it pretty hard when the snow falls.
HMMMN planning "GT" garage time around "SNOW",, still strikes me strange.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.