Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just figured I'd introduce myself. Name's Scott, and I live in beautiful Bigfork, Montana. I currently have a mostly original 63 comet v8 that I drive everyday, and fully intend on making a cool old gasser out of. Looking forward to spending hours reading through the knowledge in this forum.

image.jpg

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome Scott to the forum. Great guys here and great information. Glad you joined in. That Comet is a perfect platform for a Gasser.

Mark

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
That's a very nice Comet! It will make a great gasser! Welcome to the forum! Bigfork is definitely one of the most beautiful parts of Montana!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll be doing most of my parts collecting while I drive it until winter, then hopefully I'll get to hit it pretty hard when the snow falls.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum Scott. Great project choice. Will look real cool as a gasser.
Mario

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome Scott. Glad you joined and make yourself at home here. I think you'll find just about any information needed, a real great bunch of guys, a wealth of knowledge and an eagerness to share and assist in most any way possible. If it's support you need.... you found it! Good luck with your Comet Gasser project and I look forward to watching and sharing your progress. :)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome to the madness Scott. Looks like you have a great car to start with. I am sure we can help corrupt you a bit. Take a look around and stay awhile.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What a great welcome, thanks everyone. Glad to see there are some folks kind of close. I'll have to get over to Washington and Oregon to check out some shows.

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
What a great welcome, thanks everyone. Glad to see there are some folks kind of close. I'll have to get over to Washington and Oregon to check out some shows.
If you make it out to Portland, drop me a email or PM before, and I'll show you around, and get some gassers together here.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll be doing most of my parts collecting while I drive it until winter, then hopefully I'll get to hit it pretty hard when the snow falls.
HMMMN planning "GT" garage time around "SNOW",, still strikes me strange.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts