Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, I'm the newbie from ky. I've had modern dragsters but now I want something a little more laid back (cool). I need to get my 2 sons involved. they are 15 and 11. I just bought a 62 falcon body in Ok. and am goin g to go pick it up Fri. I want to buld a straight axle SBF old school style gasser. I don't want to race every weekend. I want to go to car shows with my boys, maybe parades, and some local bracket races. I raced a super comp dragster with my father till he passed away 3 years ago. best times I ever had were working on the car in the garage with him. now I want to have them times with my boys. Thanks, Deaconspur

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Wow deacon, what a great way to get them involved. The plus is, then they get to drive it too. There are several Falcon builds here and lots of great help. Enjoy your stay. Take lots of pictures and when your ready start a build thread. We like lots of cars, so toss on some dragster photos too. Kick back and stay awhile.

·
Administrator
13,415 Posts
Welcome to the gasser forum! Early Falcon gassers seem to be one of the most popular choices in recent years! I've always liked the early Falcon body style, and have a lot of fun with my '63.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts