Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hello. I am Ron I have a straight axle 63 SS Nova. Trying to build an era correct looking car and looking to chat with like minded people. My car has a 406 now but I have a 331 in the works , Has a 69 Muncie 4 speed and an old Hurst Ram Rod . Thanks for having me

Attachments

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Hi Ron,
You've joined an excellent forum with like minded guys that have a wealth of experience, ideas and creativity who are more than willing to share. Hopefully some of the other members who have the early Novas will jump in for you. Whatever you do post lots of photos and text, we love both.

Steve Bauman

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome 63SS from deep South Texas. I'm really glad you decided to join in. That Nova is destined to become a gasser I will be watching….

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Hey welcome Ron, this site rocks and excepts things out side the norm, looks like you have a great base for your project looking for ward to following it, Lash

·
Administrator
13,427 Posts
Hi Ron! Welcome to the forum, and sorry I missed your post until now! Great looking Nova, and it's definitely got the traditional look already!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts