Gasser HotRods banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking in,looks to be a great site.I just finished converting my my low rider 56 chevy to a gasser. Me and my buddy Vall with the Austin on this site did the whole thing in about 10 days.Took about 5 months of digging up the parts and planning out the build so when it was time to get started I took a week of vacation and we worked it on everyday,turned out better than I could of imagined .I was going for nostalgia looking car that might have run back in the sixties.I will post before and after pictures this weekend.
Jeff
From Fairview,Oregon

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
Hey Jeff, welcome. Saw your car first in Vancouver when it was a low rider. I like it better now. My daughter liked the color combo (she was 8-ish) and took a photo of it.

Later,

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
hi jeff and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome to the board and thank you for bring the '56 on over. What a nice car. I think it went form a ten to a twenty in my book. I love all tri-fives in all iterations but a great looking paint job on a clean car like yours it just over the top. I bet you got a lot of comments about your car before. I bet you get even more now. In my opinion, well done low riders are great to look at but most of the things (suspension, wheels etc) are all hidden under the car, especially when dropped at a show. Now a gasser---it's in your face, it's out there for everyone to see and think about for thier own cars. And it just brings out the attitude of the car. It just says---come on over and look at me Dude, if ya gotts da ballzzzz---heh. OK I got a little carried away there. Love the '56. Mark L

1 - 12 of 12 Posts