Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working on a 55 Chevy 210, 350/350 (soon to be 454) 9" ford, rear springs moved into frame pockets, ball joint spacers and 409 springs up front.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Great to see that you joined the forum Chris. We've got several '55's as well as many other great Gassers. We are all about helping each other build our dream cars and no build is right or wrong, just a Gasser. Start a build thread in the Project section and we can ride along with you. Lots of very experienced and knowledgeable guys here. Glad you're in the "fold", and looking forward to seeing your car.

Mark L

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Welcome aboard Chris. That sounds like a nice combination , can't wait to see your pics. You will love the people on this forum. Great information base too.
Mario

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Welcome aboard! That sounds like a solid build. Did the same with my springs and am using Cal-Tracs. I went straight axle but a ton of guys are doing the taller springs too. Cool look. Start a build thread so we can see whats up.

Mike

p.s. are you running fenderwells or inside the frame headers? I have some stuff left from when I was going to do a big block.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts