Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum and new to gassers , but very interested in building my 1960 Ford Falcon into one .... But Im going to be asking a lot of questions .. I want to build it right , and we don't have many ( if any gassers ) up here to look at and get help from . So ALL help would be great !

Thanks , Bret

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Welcome Bret! There are more Falcon gassers here than anything. There should be a ton of great info on your specific build plus the great general knowledge on fabrication etc.

Thanks for joining,

Mike

·
Administrator
13,427 Posts
Welcome Bret! Looking forward to seeing another early Falcon gasser! Glad to help if anything I did on mine might be worthwhile!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Lots of Falcons here, plenty to get ideas from and great experienced Gasser people. Glad to have you for a member Bret. Remember to start a build thread in the Projects Section.

OK. Let the fun Begin. LOL. Mark L

·
Registered
643 Posts
AK thrower, Welcome, There are lots of Falcons cuz they look so cool as Gassers,,but there are still not enough Falcon Gassers in general! Looks like you and str8axlefalcon can do a bit of friendly bench racing towards finishing your projects,,,,,then again I don't know of ANYONE that has a truly "FINISHED" project.

First thing we all want to see is who is first to post pics and start a project thread!
Course it took me several months on the forum before I accually started one myself, so I am a good one to talk eh??
Do as I say, not,,,,,:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts