Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just found this site. Looks like a good one. I have a 71 Nova SS clone with a BB TH400 373 ten bolt. Just a street car but maybe hit the strip next summer. I'm building a 52 Henry J also for the street no gasser just a hot rod. Got a long way to go with the J but enjoy the Nova alot. I've been messing with car since high school and that was a llllooooonnnnggggg time ago.

Jim

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome to the site Jim. Sounds like a couple of nice cars. You should be able to get some ideas here, even if they are not gassers. We like all kinds of cars here. So don't be afraid to start a build thread, let her rip.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard Jim! I'm sure you'll fit in well here so kick you're feet up and stay a while. Lookin' forward to seeing your work!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
A big welcome to you Jim. Novas are great and a Hot Rod Henry will be nice. Glad you joined is so enjoy your stay.

Mark

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for the welcome. Too cold right now but waiting for some warmer weather. Been looking at a lot of builds great site.

Jim

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
welcome Jim, this is a great site. great people and great cars. enjoy your stay and post away.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your cars.
Greg

·
Registered
50 Posts
gidday from over here
don't envy your cold weather at the moment -- we are baking nicely here at 29' celcius

1 - 11 of 11 Posts