Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey everyone! new guy to the site from Herman Mn. been around cars my whole life, and have owened more than my share. i have a fleet of projects right now with a couple of done ones...well if they are really ever done! for done ones i have a '61 chevy bel air ..355/4spd with 3.70 gears, and my wife has a restored '64 vw bug. for projects i have a '40 willys sedan, '41 willys coupe, '48 anglia ,and a '51 austin sedan... there are a few other projects laying around my place all time also...today there is a '69 bel air 2dr '34 ford pickup ,'64 chevy van , '57 chevy pickup and a '57 chevy L.C.F.(cabover) look forward to talking about gassers and seeing what everyone else has and is up to!
thanks, jamie

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Wow! Sounds like a hotrodder's heaven. You've obviously been "collecting" for quite some time. Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy the site... A great bunch of guys with a passion for hotrods, gassers in particular...and good old fashion shop talk. :) Show us some pics when you get time. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you're working on. If you're into a build, it doesn't have to be a gasser, start a thread in the project section and l'll pull-up a drink crate... maybe even chime-in from time to time... :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thanks for the warm welcome everyone! here are some of the projects i have...no pics of the austin yet. i am going to pick it up from French Lake auto parts tomorrow... they had 2 down there, i got one and a friend of mine got the other one. i will post some pics of them this weekend!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome fellow midwesterner. I'm originally from WI just south of Madison. I have a lot of family in Minnesota. Austin, Blooming Prairie, Watertown. Good to have you join in here. Let us know more about your projects. Mark L

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.