Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I'm nearing completion of my 68 Cutlass and 81 CJ5. I decided to start acquiring parts and building a Gasser. I have decided to go a little different as far as the vehicle itself however would like to stay period correct... I hope to get some good pointer, tips and tricks from all those who are in the know.:cool:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Travis, I'm down in Glendale near 59th Ave and Greenway. Glad to have you joining up. Tell us about your cars and what you are doing to going to do. Will be great to have another member close by. Although some on this board may warn you away from me--HA!. Start a thread in the project section and fill us in. Great having you join and looking forward to more from you. MArk L

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome aboard!! I dig old 4x4s too. I have a 68 Bronco that also likes to keep my bank account tapped! Ha!

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Welcome aboard. It might be nice to have someone close to Mark to bail him out once in a while. (I'll let him tell you :D )

What different type are you talking? Japanese? German? French?!? I did just see one of those Citroen snail looking cars yesterday... hmmmmm? Wide in the front, narrow in the rear...

Mike

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard Travis. Looking forward to hearing more about your "different" project. And as Mike stated, "different is good!"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts