Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings

I have always been fascinated with Gassers. Building a 1965 Barracuda Gasser in the Massillon area. Looking forward to the thoughts and ideas that will come from this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Always liked the early Barracudas, '67 the most. Your '65 will make a great Gasser. Welcome to the forum and start a build thread when you get around to it in the projects section. Looking forward to watching it all come together. Glad you found us and decided to join in.

Mark

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from south Texas. I have not seen a first generation cuda gasser in a while. Have to get out more often. I had a second-generation 67 notchback cuda in hi school. Looks great, I can't wait to see progress on the build! Looking forward to the build! can’t wait to see it....

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looks great, and I know a guy out here on the left coast who has a similar Cuda! This pic was at Eagle Field Drags last fall:

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Welcome aboard! I love early Mopar muscle. I was the lot boy at a Chrysler dealership that my dad worked at when I was a kid. Cleaned and detailed many early cars like yours. Loved that job.

Create a build thread with all the particulars.

Cool car.

Mike

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looks just fantastic ! ! ! What a cool stance and profile. Welcome ! ! I had my little Austin A35 brought back to New England from around your area. Seems like you folks have some great old iron out there.

Hope to see more photos and a "build" thread.

T

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. I'll start up a build thread soon. Been working on the car since 05. It has been and on and off project for some time but got it on the road last year. Now I just wanna drive the hell out of it. My son is also building a 64 Valiant.

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
Not enough Cudas or Valiants done as gassers! They're both a really great body style and make good looking gassers or FX cars!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts