Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 65 Ford Falcon, looking to build an A/FX drag car!!! Been out of the car scene for awhile but, back in full force!!! falcon2.png falcon.png

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Welcome to our little corner of the world Str8axle. The pic in your avatar, is that yours or just your dream car? I've seen that car on other sites, that is why I ask. Glad you found us and hope you enjoy your stay here. Lots of Falcons and lots of other cars too. Great knowledge and good guys here.

Mark L

·
Registered
643 Posts
Cool COOL KOOL!!
My warning for you,,,this place (GHR) can get addictive, WELCOME!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcomes!! Avatar is a random pic I found!! Haven't built a rod in awhile so, will appreciate ANY info that I can find!!! Thanks again, Mike (str8axlefalcon)!!!

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Welcome aboard str8axlefalcon. This place is addicting. Great folk here with great advice.
Mario

·
Administrator
13,415 Posts
Not sure how I missed your intro post before, but a big welcome! Those '64-'65 Falcons make a great A/FX or gasser style car!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Where are you located? I would be happy to share some of the things I have learned from 40 + years of building old school cars.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Welcome!!!!!

Nice stance on your Falcon. Hope your find our "laid-back" easy going forum to your liking...... A small yet dedicated bunch of "hot rodders" here. Enjoy!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts