Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys its been a while since i was last on i have to say i almost gave up on making a 65 riviera gasser but i still have the itch and made some changes. my problem is time! i dont have any and i said to the wife no more home prodjects i want to drive my car so i hired a landscaper to do my yard and the wife is going to keep the pool clean and im doin my gasser i have evey thing for it no its build time! wish me luck

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Hard to keep a balance between working on the car projects & never ending house/yard & "honey-do-list".

Then when you do stop working on the car it often is hard to find time to get back to it ...... and sometimes when there IS TIME to work on the car you jut don't feel like doing it. Especially when you are "taking apart" & NOT "putting it back together".

Vall's suggestion to TRY to do 15 minutes of work whenever you can is a good way to get started again. That time usually turns out to be MUCH MORE than 15 minutes and once you get into doing stuff the MORE you want to do more.

Tomorrow SHOULD be a good day for spending time doing some more on cutting on the car and "might" get out the sandblaster out. Something I am NOT fond of doing..... :(

Look forward to seeing what you up to again.!!!!!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Famous saying (by me of course).

Markus O'Fuscious say----"The years become seconds, when the motor Roars for the first time"---.

Mark L

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im second guessing my front end. i have a 49 chevy truck set up i put disc brakes on it but the springs didnt line up under the frame they were just inside the rails so i built a box on side of the frame for the springs to mount on i hope they hold up..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i bought a set of 14x6 TRANS AM rally wheels for the front 5 star. im sand blasting them and having them coated in cast aluminum. im also playing with the idea of having my rear bumper stripped and then powder coated in the color raw aluminum for the look of a light wieght bumper im going to have lil stickers made that say " ALUMINUM DO NOT TOUCH"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts