Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on the forum going to etown on the 27th and 28th of this month for the reunion.
Saturday is supposed to be Long Island reunion and Sunday is old time drags as is every year.
Mario

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Would love to be there....... as well as many other places that take place from week to week.

This coming weekend is "Good Guys" in Columbus, Ohio. Have always wanted to go there ..... but always have other things going on..... same thing this year.

Have a good time & take lots of pics.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah there were some great cars there. Did catch the Buick nailhead altered with the blower and Hilborn mounted up front instead of ontop. That was a piece of art.
Mm

·
Administrator
13,416 Posts
Yes, reminds me of Bob Tindle's Orange Crate set up. Bob is a local guy, and the Orange Crate was/is a very unique rod. It's owned by a guy in Vancouver, Wa. now and being restored to it's glory days again!

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My son Mike had taken some video of the racing at the reunion last week.
mm

·
Registered
699 Posts
Cool, I like the 67 Falcon "Rockin Robin" with a straight axle in your pictures. I like how they did the turn signals due to a lack of a bumper.

I agree on that nailhead. It truly looked like art!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Some great car shots in those albums. Thanks for bringing these to us. Loved it. Mark L

1 - 9 of 9 Posts