Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son Matt has been modifying his '06 Chrysler SRT8. He's painted it flat black with "PlastiDip" rubber paint, and added a 6-71 blower. It's running two stock SRT8 throttle bodies but he has only opened the mounting plate for one throttle body until he can figure out a way to make both bodies work off of the drive by wire gas pedal. There's a guy that is making a small computer unit to do that but Matt is working on his own unit, just hasn't gotten it done yet. He's going for the Mad Max affect so he found a maker of the Scott Blower Scoop just like the Mad Max car had too. So far he has painted it with the plastic paint, flat black. Shaved all of the body emblems off. Shaved the rear door handles and installed rear door poppers. He has modified the front grille. It's very subtle but he deepened the inside of the opening and set the new grille deeper in. He's lowered it all around too. He's installed a bigger cam and injectors and he has a dual tune in it. He can change it back and forth from gasoline to E85. Before the supercharger he was well over 550 HP and now IT IS STRONG!! But he is only around 6 LBS boost. Anywho, here it is.

My wife took a cell phone vid of me taking a ride in it but I have to get that from her.

Mark L

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was following him thru the city on our way to a restaurant last Sunday. Man, people were stretching their necks, rolling down windows to listen, and pointing to get others in their cars to look. We were in the turning lane and a guy in the straight lanes was sitting at the light just staring at Matt's car. The guys light turned to green first and ke just sat there with a long line behind him. They all started blowing horns at him but he just sat there. That was cool.

Mark L

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nuts we are and nuts we be
Car nuts don't fall
Far from the tree. LOL!

Mark

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Like father like son. Too much is never enough. Cool ride!....... Mike
PROVES..... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts