Gasser HotRods banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
LOVE it. I'm a Pontiac guy and would love to build an early 50's Pontiac gasser. Can you keep the pics going as he builds or if he can join in here and keep a build post rolling. Would love to see how it comes out. Will it be a street only fun car or is he looking to do a little strip action? Mark L

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mark. This will only see the drag strip. I'll post more pics as things go ahead.

Brian

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hey D/GAS love your buddies 53.I have 2 55 chevys but i also have a 37 pontiac 5 window coupe and a 65 goat.love those pontiac s as much as chevys. please keep us informed on the build.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great! I will keep you guys informed. I can't wait to get going on my 55 but the Nova has to get done first.

Brian

·
Registered
142 Posts
Really a first rate build!!!!!!!!!! Started with a very unique platform, too, I really admire that. I'm usually building the off-the-wall stuff, just had to make an exception for the '57. Let your pal know that he's putting together a really first rate Hot Rod!!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I dig the car. Very nice work. Gonna be a blast when finished. Looks as though the front shackle mounts need to be moved 'cause the shackles are laying against the frame. He may want to correct that.
Otherwise, that car is HOT!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. He is going to be replacing the springs since just about all of the arch is gone. That should straighten out those shakles. Brian

1 - 19 of 19 Posts