Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Those were 3 enjoyable videos Bill the only thing missing was a running commentary from you as you cruised the event. Quite an assortment of cars, lots of lead sleds and hot rods just no gasser type cars. The only one I saw was in the 3rd video at the 1:27 minute mark. A tri 5 Chevy with the open tilt front end and fenderwell headers.

Something weird just happened. I went back to the videos and there were additional videos. It wasn't you cruising but rather you were parked and the cars were going by you at a rather fast pace and there is no sound. What happened?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There were several gasser types. One really cool 64 Comet and a nice Chevy II. There is about 24 hours of video. I used the time lapse to show the enormous number of cars and crowd. I have some with the sound at normal speed but it is hard to handle the size of some of the files. I think there were around 20,000 cars there and nearly 60,000 people. The stationary photos I just sat and watched people cruise buy. We went out and drove around in others. I did have a series of videos walking around as well. It may take me a while to process them all
IMG_8670.JPG IMG_8694.JPG
IMG_8670.JPG
IMG_8694.JPG

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Thanks for the additional photos Bill. I couldn't imagine a car show without a few gassers.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
There were many more, it was just overwhelming, I’ve broken down several of the videos into the focused look at the cars captured. You might enjoy them more than the video of the cars zooming buy.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Bill thank you for taking the time to post these..great stuff...I even got a few ideas from some of the pics and videos

Reactions: wrp
1 - 9 of 9 Posts