Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Looks rough from all of that garage dust etc...... BUT actually it is in pretty good shape. Would be a GREAT project.

The work on the tube chassis looks GOOD = RIGHT.

Vall..... now that the Falcon is almost done are you thinking about "another one"??????

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks rough from all of that garage dust etc...... BUT actually it is in pretty good shape. Would be a GREAT project.

The work on the tube chassis looks GOOD = RIGHT.

Vall..... now that the Falcon is almost done are you thinking about "another one"??????
Looks very clean and straight to me. Even appears to have original paint, and I see no signs of body rust.
No John, there's still an awful lot to do on the Falcon beyond being driveable. I couldn't even think about starting another project; I'm to focused when I build to have another sitting in the wings.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
:mad: Sure would have been a great start for me..... but it's a little too distant! :D :D

·
Registered
699 Posts
I like the looks of that frame. Oregon does seem to be a hotbed of cool cars in hiding. I remember seeing some neat stuff while living there.

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've always loved the Morris Minor bodies, but one micro gasser is enough. I'm starting to really like all the room the little Falcon has inside! Last night at the cruise in I had more stuff in the trunk than I could fit in the whole Austin, and still had plenty of room!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts