Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Never knew what a Morris was till I came to this site. What a cool gasser body style.
Love it. Love to see your progress

·
Registered
50 Posts
looks good mate!
I really like it.
had a couple of these as a young fella before I got my licence.
did lots of paddock bashing learning the use of clutch/gearbox/brake !!1

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
Tried to buy a Morris back before I bought my Austin. Always thought they were a perfect size and look for a gasser!

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Bite your tongue! Lol :)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Good to see another Morris build here. It's looking really good!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
camaro

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle The 66 was a fully restored ss that I sold a while back. But here is a couple of cars I am presently building and the reason it will take a while to build the gasser. The first is a 68 convertible ground up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
67 deuce ss 327 4 speed

The second is factory ss 327 4 speed. This is my favorite I am saving the numbers matching 327 a d going with 383 stroker. Automotive tire Motor vehicle Light Automotive lighting Automotive design Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
55 pro street

I just got this nugget one of those I wasn't looking for but couldn't resist. Hope I live long enough to finish this one. It will be last in line.:) First pic is with shop boss. Land vehicle Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood Window Tire Wheel Vehicle Truck Automotive tire

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
Nice set of vehicles. Love the 67. It'll be killer when you're done. I'm a camaro fan too. Did a 68 with my son. Ground up too. Was a rust bucket. 55 Chevy gasser on deck ! Awesome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Austin I have a great wife that knew I was afflicted with this mental illness when we met 35 years ago.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts