I'm not sure why I hadn't posted the other repairs on the 39 but I will post what I can find in my photobucket. Again guys thanks...
Here's the tail panel I was going to just repair the looker edge until I found the upper and trunk lid jam was in poor shape from a previous repair !
Starting out with a flat sheet,mi marked my areas that needed to be adjusted to follow the correct contour.
After marked I started to tip the lower edge and raise the center and shrink the lower edge to follow.
Here you can see its starting to take shape.
You can see it looks quite like the original minus the damage and fillers.
I got the lower repair panel close enough so I removed the upper and its trunk lid jam were the rubber seal would set.
So after making a pattern I started to make a repair panel. I know at this point it looks worse then the original but in short time it will get better.
Here I've tipped an edge were the trunk jam will be.
Here it's taking shape and tacked to the lower panel.
Here's a trial fit.
And a bit of recap on where we were.
And a finished product.