Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Adminstrator And Sheet Metal Junkie
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas , Happy New Year, Happy Holidays ! ! Less politically correct and more people friendly. :cool:
Let me be the first to say to all of you and your family's from our family, wishing you all the best. With hopes that you all get that gift you've been hoping for, the cam shaft, blower, shiny new wheels, or fenderwell headers ...... And let's not forget the family, those nice bolstered racing seats with harnesses, and roll cage, so wife and child can be comfortable and safe. ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Merry Christmas , Happy New Year, Happy Holidays ! ! Less politically correct and more people friendly. :cool:
Let me be the first to say to all of you and your family's from our family, wishing you all the best. With hopes that you all get that gift you've been hoping for, the cam shaft, blower, shiny new wheels, or fenderwell headers ...... And let's not forget the family, those nice bolstered racing seats with harnesses, and roll cage, so wife and child can be comfortable and safe. ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:
That's really cool Steve! :cool: Back at ya my friend! :) :) :)

Merry Christmas to all of you..... with wishes for a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Prosperous New Year!

·
Administrator
13,419 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you get yourself a nice gift for your hotrod! Don't forget the car needs a present too, or it's feelings will be hurt! ;)

·
Registered
699 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! I have already tapped out my personal Christmas present buying with car parts. I'm finishing up family gifts today.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Thank you for starting this thread Steve. I just wanted to say to all the great friends I've made on this forum and to all the great friends I've yet to make ( they say a stranger is just a friend you've not yet met). Be this the Happiest of all Holidays, the Brightest of all New Years, and the Healthiest of all times to you all. I'm so looking forward to seeing all your projects completed or at least moving forward, and I am just imagining all the great info to be passed and used as this year ends and the next one begins. Just like Springtime, everything starts all over again. Grab your significant other, grab your family, and grab a good freinds. Then tell them how much you love them and appreciate them in your lives.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and aVery Safe and Prosperous New Year.

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New-Year to all the folks at Gasser/Hotrods. This is a great place to talk cars with a great bunch of people. I am missing some of the posters and will have to knock on their threads to see how things are going. Hopefully everyone is fine and busy.

I really enjoy reading all of your comments and seeing your projects great and small.

Mike

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Lifes not worth sharing if noone's reading Mike. Mark L

1 - 8 of 8 Posts