Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all fellow G.H.R. and your familys. Thanks for all the help all year long. I better go hide, I just heard something like ho ho ho …. On no sorry about that, just those drunkin neighbors. RIK.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I hope everyone finds all the parts they need under the tree tomorrow, MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Merry Christmas to the best, most supportive group of guys and gals on the web. Santa in the big brown truck is bringing new 4:10 gears for the coupe! Should be a great New Year for racing. Best New Year ever to you and your family.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Merry Christmas..................and a happy new year, be it healthy, wealthy, and wise....and full of family and joy....and hot rods

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Well, tomorrow is back to the salt mines. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Day. If you didn't get the parts you wanted, do like I did. I listed a bunch of my old speed parts on Ebay and have already made $300. I'm taking a hell of a loss but some of these parts have been sitting around for years. I had a new fuel injection belt drive set up that was still in the box it was shipped to me in 8 years ago.....

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
It'll move on it's own now

Well, with the money I've made selling parts on ebay and Craigs list I've purchased a few things I need to get the Willys running. I got a drive shaft off Craigs list with the correct yoke for a turbo 350 and took it in to be shortened and balanced; picked it up today but it's storming here so I didn't install it. Bought a set of gauges so when I do start it I'll be able to see what's going on, a pair of really nice black leather (vinyl) bucket seats, some quality stainless steel Jeep type hood spring latches, and a few other goodies. Believe it or not the battery that has been sitting in the truck for 8 years took a charge, is holding the charge and when I checked it with my load tester it tested great; unbelievable.
What I should really be doing though is pulling the trans out of my 53 to install the correct flex plate and the gear vendors unit so when and if the rain ever stops I can actually enjoy driving it without the vibration.
My Christmas was a couple weeks late but I got some cool stuff!!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Ok Steve did I miss some thing...are you moving forward with the willy's or just increasing its value for sale....hope you are keeping it..lets see some pics going down the road

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Smart man Lash

Hi Lash,
That's exactly what I'm doing, increasing the value and hopefully the ease of selling it. I figure if someone can start it up, hear it run, see the gauges, sit in it and drive it around the block it'll be a whole lot easier to sell.
I bought 5 "pick 6" tickets for the $800,000,000 California lottery today. If I win I'll have the Willys towed to a shop and tell them to call me when they've completed it to my satisfaction :cool:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all fellow G.H.R. and your family’s. Thanks for all the help all year long. I just heard something like ho ho ho …. On no sorry about that my tinnitus. It’s a big white truck with the word fed. Hey wait a minute I paid my taxes. No it is a big box with a 38 chevy hood. Man I can cut that one up instead of my 37. YESSSSSSSSSSSS….. MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
Registered
645 Posts
Where the HO's?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Merry Christmas to all you'all!

I am posting Super Cheap parts on Craigslist to help out fellow Hotrodders...just a little extra cheer to spread around!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Vall thats what my neighbor hood looks like but alot more of it...Merry Xmas

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Sunshine, warmth, shorts and T-shirts

I'm going up to San Gabriel tomorrow to visit my moms grave site, not to rub it in but I'm riding up on my Harley; it's supposed to be another 80 degree day tomorrow.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good burn out :cool:

·
Administrator
13,427 Posts
Vall thats what my neighbor hood looks like but alot more of it...Merry Xmas
Right after I took that picture the neighbor called to tell us my wife's car was in the street! Seems when we got home from our daughter's house we parked in our sloped driveway, and it just slid down the driveway and stopped with the rear about 6' into the street!

·
Registered
645 Posts
You suck. Shitcago, 2" snow and 14 degrees. Sure wish I was back in SanD!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts