Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1601 - 1610 of 1610 Posts

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
Whoa a minute, a coupe??????? With a Hemi???? NOW that is awesome.

·
Administrator
13,328 Posts
Ha..Ha...lol I knew you would see it cause you are a regular there.................lol....got to tease the boys here since it has been so slow here, with a lot of lookers but no one signing up and joining in....you noticed I only posted an engine pic...you got to see the inside...I hope to fire it up Sunday and do a phone video...if I can figure out how to load it on here
You bet I saw it, and wasn't gonna let you slide on us!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,603 ·
She is alive...got it fired up today...smoked the neighbors out.. cleared up after a few minutes...I only cleaned out the primary carb ...will have to do the other...sounds good...holds water pressure...oil pressure at idle is 60psi...about 70 when revved up...no noises even when firing it up ...I soaked and primed the shit out of it...has a nice cam not a lot of lope witch is fine with me since the engine is solid mounted....lots to do still but I am excited...should be able to drive it this week with a little more work ...being a flat tappet engine I changed the oil out with 15-40 Delo and a bottle of Lucas racing lube with ZDDP...motor has been clearanced according to the paper work and receipt for the engine dated back to 1993

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
We don't want to hear about your sex life with you pulling on your boner we want to hear that bad ass hemi on a video~!!!

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
Wow you work fast. Get that video going So we can see and hear it.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,609 ·
lets see if I can get this uploaded now...still to big damn

1601 - 1610 of 1610 Posts