Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thought I say hey to all my friends at Cruisin Grand. We always have a great time at Nitro Nights.
This will be the last time your going to see the car like this, changes a coming.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

When I took my Bumper off (again) back in the late 80s people asked we where it was are you nuts, I am but thats another story.

After 40 years Im finally putting a straight axle on..no really this time.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I saw your video on Utube some time back and thought Holy Crap Batman! I'm glad you found us and decided to hang out. Would love to see some build photos of your car. Start a build thread and share. Welcome, oh and I think we all have a little bit of your insanity problem.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Love the '57's. I'm building my car ('63 Pontiac) with twin turbos but there's nothing like the blower surge and the "complete in your face" of the big roots blowers. Someday when I grow up (lol) I'll go with a blower. Since I'm a dyed in the wool Pontiac nut, I want to find a nice '57 Pontiac to gasserize. I owned one back in the early '70's and sure wished I had it back. Good to have you in the fold. It will be great watching your axle install progress.

Mark L

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Love the '57! Glad you decided to stay a while..... and glad you decided to go Classic Gasser all the way! Can't wait to watch the transformation.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hey Bigran57fan,
Cruzin Grand is a favorite hangout of mine,, we definately need to do "some serious bench racing together",,,no doubt we probably know some of the same people,,, I am adding a straight axle to my 56 VIC soon,,,,,very soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts