Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know, I really like this forum, nice guys, no jerks and we all support each other in any way we can. We recently changed all of our signatures to include our real names to make it a bit more personal. How about we take it a step further? Let's see your ugly mugs!

Here is mine- this picture is me and my first paying bike job. A buddy of mine bought this bike in buckets and quickly found out he was in over his head so he paid me to put it together for him.

Now, let's see what YOU look like!

·
Administrator
13,420 Posts
This is the only picture I could find, other than some hunting pictures I'm not sure everyone would appreciate. Taken at the awards ceremony at 2013 Roadster Show when the Austin won Best in Class. Don't get distracted by the others on stage! ;)

·
Registered
2,277 Posts

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
This is the best I should do. Please note close ups may cause serious injury. No animals were injured during the taking of this photo. Lol. My wife snuck up on me and thought it would be great to remind me that I'm not wearing my welding helmet. Love that woman. Lol
Mario

Attachments

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
This was taken just a few days ago. I was contemplating my next modification on the Catalina.

Mark

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
LOL!!!! I'll put my interview back up for you to see what I look like. I'm at 5:49 in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_DRbEf_9RI

You can see me walking in the background under the tent behind the car too as they sweep past the trunk area.

Mark

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Ohhh meee gosssshhhkkkkkaaaaa it's mmmeee pappy.
Lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts